Followers

Monday, August 19, 2013

Three In One!

                                                            Welcome To My Blog,

The Diamond Dragonfly

I made this tag as I am woefully short of bookmarks for my new Bible. The pages are so fragile I have to get Proverbs, my favorite Psalm’s and a few other spots at the ready.

 It is a Kraft tag, using a Smackin Acetate technique for the centre piece. I used three colors from The Kraft color challenge but the green seemed to become dominant so I went with it. The spray was white pearl instead of water. I embossed the grunge lines on the left and left the second set 'just stamped'. The brad on the banners is covered with a bit of the SA-ed, paper so it would match.

Anyway it is quite naked for my liking but better for the pages in my Bible.

P.S.

I have two views, horizontal and vertical, one, so you know it’s a tag and the other to see the Word Art Wednesday scripture. You can get yours FREE and use it as you choose.


Another wonderful AG with a family friendly theme and or sentiment again this week at Word Art Wednesday. We love seeing your beautiful art projects and thank you for sharing your talents with us.
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/2013/08/challenge-94-anything-goes.html
Word Art Wednesday ..... AG FF

I am entering it into three sweet challenges and it will be my card for WAW this week with the 1 Timothy 6:6 Scripture.

Blessings,

Carole Robb Bisson
 



The Kraft Journal……….. MIM Color Challemge
TTT…. Smackin Acetate


No comments: