Followers

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Purple Paper Bag Journal!


Welcome to my blog,

The Diamond Dragonfly!

Another fun Anything Goes challenge at Word Art Wednesday.

Congratulations to last week’s winners. I know you will enjoy your prize.

You can enter five different “Family Friendly” projects each week. WE appreciate each and every one of you and love seeing all your paper projects. This journal is for my granddaughter Robin's birthday on July 12th.
Please feel free to take this week’s word art and use it as you will.



I pray that we will all make a serious effort to take this wisdom and live it out in our own lives.
Word Art Wednesday……#87 with an uplifting family friendly sentiment

Psalm 23 Blessings,

Carole Robb Bisson

Word Art Wednesday

 









Five Simple Things……..AG


Pin and Tack SYC………AG


2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful gift for your Grand daughter Carole - I am sure she will love it.
Blessings
Maxine

Ginny Maxam said...

I wanted to send you a thank you for the beautiful comment you left on my blog regarding my card this week ( #98) I love Word Art Wednesday and what it represents, You all are doing an awesome job!!
I also love your card / tags they are so beautiful!